Drumming circles are healing circles. Participants can relax and calm themselves by tuning into the drum beat. African societies use the drum to communicate and call the people to the event. Drumming can help:
- Induces deep relaxation
- Boosts the immune system.
- Creates a sense of belonging and connectedness.
- Helps Build Community and Team
- Releases negative feelings.
- Leads to personal transformation.
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Relieves Stress
- Gives mental clarity
- Great for those recovering from a stroke
- Relieves depression and anxiety
Check out our events page for the next Day of Healing: drum circle.